Our Favorite Moments from the Bride Wars Red-Carpet Premiere
Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:26 PM
A few editors from The Knot had the opportunity to attend the red-carpet premiere of Bride Wars this last Monday night. To sum it up, here are 5 of our favorite moments from the night...
Photos: Alisha Clark Photographer
5. Sitting in a theater watching a movie surrounded by the stars from the movie. (A little surreal!)
4. Spotting Anne Hathaway's amazingly sleek look - LOVE the high ponytail.
3. Seeing Kate Hudson walk by in her gorgeous formfitting black-and-white Oscar de la Renta gown.
2. Watching our own Editor in Chief, Carley Roney (pictured above with Knottie bride-to-be and winner of our Entertainment Tonight contest, Heather Love) as she answered reporters' questions and posed for the paparazzi on the red carpet.
1. The end of the movie....we won't give it away. You'll have to go see it for yourself!
Check the Bride Wars subchannel on Friday for a Q&A with writers of the movie Bride Wars June Raphael and Casey Wilson!